Mandatum Asset Management Ltd (“MAM”) is a new asset management company that was formed by combining Sampo Group’s proprietary balance sheet, client assets and the investments operations from Sampo plc and Mandatum Life. MAM offers discretionary and consultative wealth management and manages various investment strategies within the core areas - Credit, Alternatives and Equity selection. MAM’s direct clients are Nordic and European institutional and UHNWI investors, other client segments are covered through selected distribution networks. Mandatum Asset Management belongs to Sampo Group and is a sister company to Mandatum Life Insurance Company Ltd. MAM manages around 29bn euros and employ 120 investment professionals.
Your role as Leasing Administration Specialist
As a Leasing Administration Specialist in the Real Estate Administration team, you will be responsible for drafting lease agreements for designated areas, managing the security deposits of the real estate portfolio, taking over target real estate properties, and monitoring and updating the prices of consumption billing. You will work closely with the real estate administration team, real estate asset management team, external managers and tenants.
To succeed in the position, we expect you to have the following qualifications
- A few years of experience in similar tasks and a relevant commercial degree
- Knowledge of rental and real estate business legislation is considered an advantage
- Flexibility and ability to work well under pressure and high problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and organizational skills
- You are service minded and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in Finnish, other languages are considered as an asset (team’s internal language is Finnish)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, knowledge of the following is considered as a merit: Haltia (Real Estate Management System)
What we offer you
We offer you a variety of interesting tasks and excellent opportunities for professional growth in a stimulating and low-hierarchy work environment with highly skilled colleagues. We also offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, including lunch-, sport- and culture benefit in ePassi, bicycle- and parking or commuting benefit, extended occupational health care and health insurance, yoga and a gym at the office, as well as employee prices for the group companies' own products and services.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter (in Finnish) with a salary request latest on Sunday 11.12.2022. For additional information on the position, please contact Head of Real Estate Administration Minna Lavikainen at +358 40 708 4108 on Friday 25.11. at 9-11 or Thursday 1.12. at 13-15.