Mandatum Asset Management is looking for an Analyst to join the team.
We are looking for a finance and investment professional to join our team of six persons. You ideally have extensive theoretical knowledge, a few years of relevant work experience in investments or financial markets, and a strong ambition to develop yourself further. You have a natural interest in relevant technologies, including the technical details.
As Analyst, you are responsible for producing reports and developing our investment reporting practices, which requires managing and analyzing a large amount of data. Our team’s responsibilities include reporting our investment portfolios for multiple stakeholders, monitoring investment risk limits and developing reporting tools and automation. We work closely with investment operations, portfolio management, sales, IT and several other functions.
To succeed in the position, we expect you to have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience from reporting, data or risk management, middle office, consulting or similar, preferably from the financial sector
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and markets overall, portfolio risk and return analysis, both in theory and in practice
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle large masses of financial and market data
- Practical experience with Python, SQL or other programming languages is an advantage
- Hardworking, self-motivated, and team-minded
- Excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English, other languages are a plus
What we offer you
We offer you a variety of interesting tasks and excellent opportunities for professional growth in a stimulating and low-hierarchy work environment with highly skilled colleagues as well as competitive compensation and benefits package.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with salary request by Sunday, July 3rd. For additional information on the position, please contact Head of Business Development and Analysis Mikko Luoto at +358443338811 on 22.6.2022 at 16-17 or 30.6.2022 at 16-17.