Mandatum Fund Management S.A. is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the team. The position is based in Luxembourg.
Mandatum Fund Management S.A., is a UCITS fund management company in Luxembourg and a subsidiary of Mandatum Asset Management Ltd. Mandatum Asset Management Ltd (“MAM”) with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland, is a new asset management company that was formed by combining Sampo Group’s proprietary balance sheet, client assets and the investments operations from Sampo plc and Mandatum Life.
Your role as Administrative Assistant is to support the management team on various administrative and corporate secretarial tasks with a focus on compliance matters. The most important is that you enjoy conducting your tasks with integrity and focus also on the smallest details.
The position is a great opportunity for a candidate to grow in her/his skills in this area, and to be part of the established but young fund management company on its growth phase as part of the major Nordic asset manager and financial group.
As Administrative Assistant, you will support the company’s Executive Director, Compliance Officer and Risk Manager by assisting in the following tasks (non-exhaustive list):
- Drafting agendas to various senior management/board meetings
- Collecting and maintaining materials on meetings
- Assisting on board meeting arrangements, taking minutes, etc.
- Collecting signatures
- Assistance on updating the various policies
- Assistance on the compliance monitoring program by conducting testing to identify, evaluate and monitor compliance risks and following up the implementation of the measures taken.
- Assisting on audit processes (both internal and external)
- Assisting on both internal and external (regulatory) reporting
- Assistance in reviewing delegates specific documentation including due diligence questionnaires, offering documents, regulatory filings, audit reports, etc.
- Support in identifying suspicious activity and report when necessary.
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have the following qualifications
- University degree in relevant field, e.g. Law, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Previous relevant work experience is considered an asset
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English, French is a strong advantage
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative mindset and proactive working style
- Good judgement skills, high integrity and willingness to learn new things
- Understanding and earlier experience of the Luxembourgish IFM functions and Funds operations is considered as an asset
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and academic record by May 29 at the latest. However, please note that the position will be filled once a suitable candidate is found. For additional information on the position, please contact Mr. Vesa Tyrisevä, Executive Director, Tel +352 691 916 169. He is available during working hours on 23rd – 25th of May.
Mandatum Fund Management S.A. is a subsidiary of Mandatum Asset Management and manages Mandatum Asset Management’s UCITS funds registered in Luxembourg.
Mandatum Asset Management Ltd (“MAM”) with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland is a new asset management company that was formed by combining Sampo Group’s proprietary balance sheet, client assets and the investments operations from Sampo plc and Mandatum Life. MAM offers discretionary and consultative wealth management and manages various investment strategies within the core areas - Credit, Alternatives and Equity selection. MAM’s direct clients are Nordic and European institutional and UHNWI investors, other client segments are covered through selected distribution networks. Mandatum Asset Management belongs to Sampo Group and is a sister company to Mandatum Life Insurance Company Ltd. MAM manages 29bn euros and employs 120 investment professionals. MAM is based in Helsinki, Finland.